The Swiss Foundation FONDATION CLAVARTE was founded in 2012,
Its purpose is to promote young talented pianists of all nationalities living in Europe.
Profit and capital of the Foundation are dedicated exclusively to the purpose mentioned above. Purchase purposes are excluded.
The Foundation awards scholarships for one year, the duration of which may be extended by one year in exceptional cases.
Also, projects, such as participation in competitions, courses or CD productions, are supported with one-off grants.
- Minimum age 20 years
- Personal audition in Berlin
- Audition duration 30 minutes: Three complete works from three different stylistic periods must be prepared, including a classical sonata. The prepared program may be of any length
- Place and date of the audition: Kammersaal der UdK Berlin, April 5, 2023
Please send the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae and a detailed report on previous training and education
- An uncut recording from a concert (at least two works of different styles, no piano concerts). Send us a link to your recording
- Indication of first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, address (street, number, postcode, place, country), e-mail address and your telephone number
- Justification of the request for assistance
- Form personal data
Information on the financial situation:
- Assistance from parents
- Prices received
- List of other institutions requested
- Proof of income as well as bank statements for the last three months
- Total income from jobs (lessons, concerts, other Engagements)
- List of monthly expenses
- Form financial situation
Send your documents by February 15, 2023 (email only, do not use postal mail) to the following e-mail addresses:
Insufficient information will not be considered.
Board of Trustees
Kristina Steinegger, Berne (President)
Prof. Klaus Hellwig, Berlin
Benjamin Engeli, Unterentfelden
Georg Volz, Berne (office)
Kerényi Treuhand, Liebefeld (auditors)