The Swiss Foundation FONDATION CLAVARTE was founded in 2012,
Its purpose is to promote young talented pianists of all nationalities living in Europe.
Profit and capital of the Foundation are dedicated exclusively to the purpose mentioned above. Purchase purposes are excluded.
The foundation awards scholarships for one, maximum for two years.
Also, projects, such as participation in competitions, courses or CD productions, are supported with one-off grants.
- Minimum age 20 years, maximum age 28 years.
- Personal audition at the UdK in Berlin (24 February 2020).
- Prelude uration 30 minutes: To be prepared are three works from three different style epochs are to be prepared, including a complete classical sonata. The duration of the program can be of any length.
Please send the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae and a detailed report on previous training and education.
- CD or other suitable medium for audio playback, with an uncut recording from a concert (also video and YouTube recordings are possible).
- Indication of first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, address (street, number, postcode, place, country), e-mail address and your telephone number.
- Justification of the request for assistance.
- Form personal data
Information on the financial situation:
- Assistance from parents
- Prices received
- Indication of other bodies that have been approached for assistance
- Proof of income and account Statements of the last 3 month
- Total income from jobs (lessons, concerts, other Engagements).Insufficient informations will not be taken into account.
- Form financial situation
Board of Trustees
Kristina Steinegger, Berne (President)
Prof. Klaus Hellwig, Berlin
Georg Volz, Berne (office)
Kerényi Treuhand, Liebefeld (auditors)
Deadline for entries is January 10, 2020.
The applications must be submitted exclusively by post in duplicate to the address mentioned above.